I have a Sears shower/tub faucet and the diverter is leaking badly. I purchased a set of 6 sided wrenches, giving me 10 sizes, but none work on this diverter. If I can get the stem out, I probably can repair the diverter. I went to the Sears.com site, using the Model # 609.205941 I can see a diagram of the diverter and a parts list.

Does anyone know which company made this shower faucet for Sears?

To make the problem worse, I have two showers in the home that need this work.