Uneven pressure after repair

Users who are viewing this thread

Speedbump

Reaction score
The people who make that motor say not to start it more than 300 times in a 24 hour period. That's 12.5 times per hour. So you can see what your doing to the motor and other electrical components.

If you have an air compressor, you can hook it up to the schrader valve on top of the tank, turn off the pump, open a faucet and blow all the water out of the tank (if it will come out) then turn the pump back on. It should run normal for a few weeks or so.

You can buy a tank from me if you like, just click on the link below. I am in Florida also, so I'm afraid you'll have to pay sales tax. Bummer.
bob...

Kenny747

Reaction score
Thanks, for the advice on buying a little time, Bob, I'll do that.

I'm going to check to see if my bladder is replacable and if not, I'll look into the tanks at the link.

Is there an easy way to tell if the bladder is replacable?

Kenny747

Reaction score
Well, I removed the tank and turned it upside down with plenty of water in it and got no water from the Schrader valve, plus, I forced all the water out to do the temporary fix mentiond and it wouldn't work so, I guess I have a small hole in the tank itself.

I'm not sure of the exact configuration of the bladder but, there is rust present on the bottom of the tank from it not being housed so, I assume the leak is there.

Anyway, I still have to put the tank purchase off and it seems I read here that it's OK to run the pump constantly. I've just set things up so I water all my plants at the same time and the pump never kicks off untill I turn it back off at the fuse box.

Just wanted to make sure that was OK and if so, is there a maximum amount of time I should run it constantly like that?

Thanks again for all the help.

Kenny747

Reaction score
It would make sense that they were designed for that but, wanted to be sure.

Thanks, Bob.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks