link trade

Users who are viewing this thread

james_bond_007

Reaction score
Well I am attempting to move to www.linkwizard.net from Link-Vault and let me tell you link-vault been a bloody headache. Nothing pisses me off more than wasting my time which is exactly what this is doing.The damn links are showing up right on the page yet it says failed everytime. Even better is there is no one on their support forum... With linkwizard.net i have nothing of this.Good support, and my links are within content of other sites!

Bob NH

In the Trades
Reaction score
How many out-of-context places do you have to post the wizard link to have any effect on the search engines?

I think the problem is that the the wizard has diverted the output of the Toto so it is obstructing the plumbium conduit to the vault. Now that the vault is full it has apparently overflowed to the point where it has filled the bondium abdomen and is overflowing from the bondium oral orifice.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks