(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: water trickling in

  1. #1

    Default water trickling in

    We just installed a toto C704L-01. The water is only trickling into the tank. The supply line has a bend in it. I presume this is the problem. Does this piece come in shorter lengths and is it available at most hardware stores? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Forum Admin, Expert Plumber Terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Bothell, Washington
    Blog Entries


    Generic supply line from the wall shutoff to the inlet of the fill valve come in different lengths. The standard braided supplys for toilets come in 9", 12" and 16".

    For the ADA version toilets, most of the time a 12" will do and sometimes a 16".

    For standard height, I use 12".

    I would remove the supply from the toilet and see if the water is flowing from the supply line. First things first. Where is the last place where water was found.

  3. #3
    Moderator & Master Plumber hj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona

    Default tube

    If it a corrugated tube, then it may be intergral with the valve and in that case both the valve and the tube will require replacement.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts