Hand-Held Shower Head

Users who are viewing this thread

lammr

Reaction score
I am just about at my wit's end trying to find a suitable hand-held shower head. We want a shower head that, when hung on the holder, puts the nozzles roughly in the same position and angle as a fixed-mount shower head. Unfortunately, it seems all hand-held shower heads on the market today mount by inserting the connector on the end of the tube (that screws onto the end of the wand) into the holder rather than having the entire wand shaft drop down into the holder. I tried one like this from Lowes and the head practically touched the ceiling! We have a 48" fiberglass shower with an integrated seat and using this shower head practically has you bending over the seat to get a good angle on it! Back it went! Our exisiting hand-held shower head is an older water pik that does indeed slide all the way down into the holder and works great. Unfortunately, it is white, or rather yellow now, and needs to get replaced with a chrome version that will not turn yellow. Unfortunately... guess what? The chrome version, which seems to be the exact same model we have now, only chromed, sits high in the holder!

Does anybody have any suggestions on a good chrome hand-held shower head that sits down in it's holder? It would be nice to mount the head on a seperate holder, but no way am I drilling a hole in my fiberglass shower or using a stick-on holder.

Thanks!

-Mike

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks