shower faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

farrington

Reaction score
I have american standard faucet in my shower. Is there any way of finding out which trim kits are interchangable with my valve. Replacing the valve is not an option. thanks

Chassis

Engineer
Reaction score
farrington ,

Suggest poking around their website and see if you find service parts or trim kits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
If it is a model in current production, the AS website will have information on available trim options. If it is older, only the most commonly sold trim parts may be available, probably the chrome version of handles and escutcheons. Check with the aftermarket parts suppliers.

The bottom line is , faucet parts are NOT generic. You can ONLY use parts which are made specifically for your brand and model. In general, the older the faucet is , the more difficult it is to find trim parts. They are out there, but the selection may be limited.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks