Square D abysmal website

Users who are viewing this thread

yokel77

Reaction score
I've made the mistake of fooling around with my Square D pumptrol switch. I tried to find info about starting from scratch- as in how to bring everything back to normal. Hi have a welextrol tank set at 28 lbs. The Pumptrol switch is the common kind, with the two nuts holding down spring loaded screws. I've read tons about how to set the pressure tank but can't find much about where to start. Lets assume i've turned this nut down and loosened that one and so on. Where do I start to bring things back? My pump (Sta-rite) comes on all the time. Seems like no matter what I do it will not bring the guage to show more than 45 psi. Water in the house pulses. Suggestions? Thanks!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks