Neorest by Toto & Kohler Power Lite

Users who are viewing this thread

D

dc_homeplumber

Has anyone purchased and used the Neorest? I'm very curious about popular opinion as to whether it's worth its price.

I've also wondered about the Kohler Power Lite models. Their price tag is also hefty. Most of them are very aesthetically pleasing (to me, anyway). I'm leary, though, of a toilet that needs electricity to flush. Putting aside the concern about the occasions beyond your control when you lose electricity, how reliable are the motors and what is the cost/difficulty to replace the motor?

Sparking5

Electrician, JIW
Reaction score
That's interesting. Electrical in a toilet. Hmmm...Water & electricity. That could become a "Hot Seat". Sorry, couldn't resist.

I've never heard of these so I can not help. I can only offer humor. But as an electrician who has used many port-o-john's in the winter in Michigan...I would sure beinterested in a heated seat. ;)

Sparking5

Electrician, JIW
Reaction score
neo_600_top.jpg

Neorest...Cool looking one piece unit w/ matching bidet:

Kohler Power Lite...Slick looking (website slow):

This Kohler needs a DEDICATED 15 amp circuit. (New circuit added just for toilet). It comes w/ a 3' cord which needs a GFCI receptacle or GFCI protected..

Cool.....Technology. A plug in toity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks