Crane toilet tank cracked

Users who are viewing this thread

skipsmith

Reaction score
I am wondering where I can get a replacement tank. The tank number is #3-752. Please help!!!!!

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
You did not tell us how old the toilet is. If it is older than 1992, then no tank will work properly or fit up. The only thing is to search used parts dealers and junkyards.

If it is newer, contact Crane. They will tell you if it is a current production and where to get it.

SteveW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Personally, I'd take this as an opportunity to upgrade to a Tota Aquia. I keep waiting for one of my toilets to give up the ghost to give me a good excuse to put one in.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
crane-tanks-cracked.jpg

More old Crane tanks that have cracked. Do you still have them in your home?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
This week I pulled a Crane tank with a crack in it. They got a new toilet, it was time.
The black felt marker was to let people know where to look for the crack. Maybe I should say cracks, as it got worse as I set it in my van for disposal.

crane-tank-crack-01.jpg

And two days later I pulled three of these out, tank bolts are rusted. Vashon Island.

crane-tank-rusted-bolts-01.jpg

crane-toilet-2004-02.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks