Down Well Pressure Tanks?

Users who are viewing this thread

dsk

Reaction score
Someone I know told me that it's possible to buy pressure tanks designed to fit down into the well casing. Sounds suspicious to me, and I can't google anything that looks like what my friend describes. So how about it? Does such a beasty exist?

If so it would be a neat way to get rid of the pump house that I'd otherwise have to build.

DSK

Speedbump

Reaction score
Your friend is correct. However they haven't been around for a long time and they depend on a CSV valve or Smart Tee to make them work. I would just go with the CSV valve and a small bladder tank. Then if it goes bad, you won't have to pull the pump to replace it.

bob...

Last edited by a moderator:

Hube

Reaction score
since there are many, many well casings that are in the 4" to 6" diameter(deep well/ sub pump), it would be very interesting to see a picture of one that will actually fit into this size of casing. :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks