I just installed a new GE gas water heater and thought all was well. A few hours later I checked and found a small drip type leak coming from the top of the anode rod. Having never messed with this device, I am wondering if I should take the water heater back and go through all that trouble or if I can simply tighten the hex nut (if I can find a large enough socket).