Kohler / Toto Choices

Users who are viewing this thread

BJW

Reaction score
After having spent all afternoon reading about toilets I'm now reasonably clear that I should not purchase AS Champion model, while Toto is clearly one of the best choices on the market. I am currently remodeling 2.5 baths. I have two Kohler Wellsworth elongated models sitting in my garage ready for installation and one Toto Drake ADA model on order.

My questions are... would the Kohler products be suitable for guest usage only? Meaning they would not be used often. Or should I take them back? I have on order and plan on installing a Toto product in my personal master bath. Should I return the Kohler's and if so, what would be a better intermediate priced product for guest use? The Toto's are a little steep in price to put in bathrooms where they will be seldom used.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thank you.
BJW

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
My personal opinion is that the Toto is a better choice than Kohler, but that's not to say the Kohlers will not work OK.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks