"Push" Faucets in Bathroom Will Not Stop

Users who are viewing this thread

twinbro2

Reaction score
One of our church's bathrooms has a lavatory with a fixture on it that operates by pushing the hot or cold knobs. Literally, each knob says "Push" on it, and, when it's working you just push the knob and water flows for 10 seconds or so and then automatically stops. This week both quit working, so now when you push the knobs, the water starts flowing, but it does not stop. We have just shut the supply off at the cut-off valve for now.

Does anyone know what the problem might be and what fix makes the most sense?

Also, out of curiosity, what is the correct name for this type of fixture/faucet?

Lancaster

Reaction score
Man,now that is what I call a helpful web page.Hats off to Chicago Faucet for making all their service literature (including pix) so readily available and comprehensive.
All the equipment manufacturers should take a lesson from this,but I won't hold my breath.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks