main line video inspection

Users who are viewing this thread

logicunit

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently had main line clog up in my rental property twice in about a month. Once plumber recovered baby wipes.

I got a video camera inspection of the main line. After looking at the video, the plumber said that the pipe is in normal working condition and the stoppage was probably due to the tenants throwing some solid products like baby wipes, tampons etc into the toilet.

I wanted to get a second opinion. Do you think you can take a look at the video and let me know what you think of this?
[video=youtube;grT7sis8S-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grT7sis8S-4[/video]

Thanks in advance
Vadim

Bill Shack

30years plumbing 10years plumbing inspector
Reaction score
first off the inspection was done way to fast, he flew by all sorts of stuff i woulds want a closer look at. Second you have at least four counter slope where there is an down then up slope. there are also some issue with stuff hanging from joints that he went by so fast could be roots. I would like to see an inspection done that takes at least half an hour or more to give you a real opinion.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks