The Shower of the Future

Users who are viewing this thread

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Not sure I'm loving the science here. It might be the latest greatest but showering in my own shower water over and over does not sound like a shower of the future to me.

Have you seen this?

OrbSys offers ten-minute showers that only use five liters of water. Normally people use about 150 liters for a typical shower, so that’s reducing water usage by about 96%. This is made possible by the shower’s closed-loop system that purifies the spent water to drinking water level before it comes out of the shower head for it’s succeeding runs.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
The Shower of the Future....

sims-future-shower.jpg

Now this looks fun.....

She must be getting pre-cleaned with some kind of sonic waves..... Who thinks up this stuff?

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Showers of the Future: Arc Shower System designed by David Koo

5.jpg

Arc Shower System

This is another shower prototype designed by David Koo. More info on this futuristic shower here. - http://kootouch.blogspot.co.uk/2009/09/arc-shower-system-by-d-k-wei.html -

Designed by David Koo, this magnificent hi-tech shower is a capable of switching between normal mode and an energy saving mode by recycling hot water on site. This next generation water system is far more energy efficient then current day showers. The device comes equipped with a touch screen panel along with temperature and pressure control buttons.

Eurob

master tile and stone installer
Reaction score
Website
www.houzz.com
I like the whole levitation angle.... Might make shower time with the Misses a little more interesting!!! lol

Yeah , no more benches -- Ouch -- and don't forget to take the gravitational field off line LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Dornbrach's Shower of the Future

I love this shower!

Dornbrach of course!!!

Kick Ass

b.png

After a year of trying I can not find someone willing to let me build this for them. I love the wall with the light. reminds me of my trip to the Turkish Bath back in 2000

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks