(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Plumbing parts

Default Plumbing parts

Easy question - does anyone know where I can find plumbing parts online? I am doing a re-hab where the homeowner is getting a new Kohler tub. She wants brushed nickel faucets and accessories. For the Stop and Waste, my plumbing supplier is telling me that it will cost $180.00 and will take 3 weeks to come in, for something I can usually pick up at Home Depot for $20! Thanks.

Default Correction

Sorry, in my previous post I said "Stop and Waste" when I really meant WASTE AND OVERFLOW. Sorry for the mistake. Thanks.

Default kohler

Tell her the truth about Kohler.........

HD probably has a WO in brushed nickel. It wont be $180 but it will be a lot more than $20. If you want anything but white appliances and fixtures and chrome plumbing, get out your wallet. That's just the way it is!

Default W&O

The one you can get at HD for $20.00 is not the one the wholesaler is charging you $140.00 for. There are a lot of places to buy online, but then you have to add shipping, possible damage in shipping, missing parts that might require sending it back, wrong finish, etc. At least if you buy it locally you can look at it before paying for it so you know the customer, and you, will be satisfied.