Toto Maris CST484CEMFG availability update

Users who are viewing this thread

LucyintheSky

Reaction score
If you are interested in a Toto Maris toilet, please refer to the **FYI** section in my toilet forum post, subject line: "Maris vs Eco Nexus + Toto tubs" posted 11:26am, 3/26/14 by LucyintheSky. It contains up-to-date Toto direct info regarding speculation on discontinuation or back order of this product. No sense reposting. Thanks!

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
If you are interested in a Toto Maris toilet, please refer to the **FYI** section in my toilet forum post, subject line: "Maris vs Eco Nexus + Toto tubs" posted 11:26am, 3/26/14 by LucyintheSky. It contains up-to-date Toto direct info regarding speculation on discontinuation or back order of this product. No sense reposting. Thanks!

Thanks! I read that, and agree with you that it is still suspicious. It disappeared bit by bit from their web site and now doesn't appear anywhere.

Contrast this with the Connelly toilet, which the major suppliers don't have yet, but which has a full listing on their web site. Or the "new-look" tank for the Original Drake, which was announced at the same time (about a year ago) and is widely-available. The Maris floor-mount simply doesn't exist on their web site. (Of course, the Ultramax II 1G, also announced at the same time, doesn't appear anywhere but press releases yet, either.)

Last edited by a moderator:

LucyintheSky

Reaction score
Mr. Candee,
I appreciate your response about my Maris post, & have read & printed out many of your posts in the toilet forum, hoping to utilize tips or save us some problems. I would welcome your comments on my toilet forum post "Maris vs Eco Nexus & Toto tubs." Do you think, given the information I provide there regarding our likes & dislikes, that the Eco Nexus is the way to go, despite it's washdown system & lack of Sanigloss?

I am also seeing little or nothing in review of the Toto tubs I am considering. Without seeing a sample (which appears unavailable in showrooms) I am taking a $1000 leap of faith. Just because their toilets are good, does not mean their tubs are. However, a cast iron tub is pretty basic. The only comment I got (from a Toto showroom dealer!) was that they are expensive --but then what cast iron enameled tub isn't, and what is left to fit the restrictions of my space? To me, it seems, if they make at least a good tub-- that fits my space, soaking depth & water restrictions -- then I can bundle my toilet & tub, perhaps getting a better price from a local dealer. I like to save money as much as the next guy, but I am worried about ordering online as Toto says they sell parts, but don't provide service for online purchases....

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks