Replacing pull out faucet flex. hose help

Users who are viewing this thread

sargentd

Reaction score
The flexible line on my kitchen faucet seems to be leaking and plumbing is not my strong point! The faucet is an american standard (not sure the model). I'm wondering what type of hose to get for a replacement as I cant seem to find the exact one and whether the bottom part of that copper piece just unscrews? Thanks!

IMG_0010.jpg

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Usually, you get the new hose for the manufacturer. I believe your faucet has a "lifetime" guarantee so they should send you a new hose, maybe charging for postage.

sargentd

Reaction score
Thanks! I'll have to give them a call. The previous owner of the house installed it and I cant find any numbers on it for a model. According to their website they dont print them on the product:

Usually, you get the new hose for the manufacturer. I believe your faucet has a "lifetime" guarantee so they should send you a new hose, maybe charging for postage.

Last edited by a moderator:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Companies usually only use a couple of different hoses, at most, so they should be able to help you with a verbal description. If not the picture of the connection to the faucet is all they would need.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks