Quality of Bathroom Faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

silverrhino

Reaction score
We are in the process of planning for two bathroom remodels. These are going to require three new vanity faucets and two new shower systems. While searching on the internet for styles that she liked, my wife ran across Signature Hardware out of Kentucky. She found a couple of designs she really likes and of course we liked the fact that they where more economical than some we have seen. They state all brass construction with ceramic disc quarter turn valves.

I have never seen these fixtures and wonder how they compare to Moen, which was the way I was leaning. I am concerned about saving a few dollars and ending up regretting it in a year or two.

Does anyone have any experience with this brand?

Thanks for any assistance.

Asktom

Reaction score
Take Starcraft with a grain of salt, many plumbers disagree with them on given items.

Asktom

Reaction score
Did you notice this part when you were looking at Starcraft?

"As a retailer, Signature Hardware does not provide any effective after sales support for its faucets. Its five-year limited faucet warranty is one of the weakest we have seen among the China Marketeers, which as a group are noted for weak warranties. The company has no organized replacement parts program at all. "

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks