Need repair parts for Delta diverter

Users who are viewing this thread

Rsmith99

Reaction score
Can anyone identify this Delta Diverter? I installed it in 2008, but I cant find the paper work for it. It won't turn off completely. Drips all night long.

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• delta.jpg
    delta.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 247

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
If you call Delta, I think they'll help you identify it, and, they'll send you the parts for free. It looks like the one I installed at my mother's house, but I do not remember the number. The nice thing about Delta, is that they do not use that many different pieces, and it should not be hard for them to help you out. If it's the one I think you have, you'll need something with a small hook on it to pop out the gasket seal in the back - I used a piece of copper wire. You do not want to scratch the housing, but the whole thing should only take a few minutes to fix. I will say that you may want to have some silicon plumber's grease on hand, otherwise, some people may have difficulty pushing the new one in. Swipe a small amount all around the O-ring, and it will pop right in, otherwise, be prepared to push!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks