(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: UPC toilet top lever

  1. #1

    Default UPC toilet top lever

    I have a one piece toilet with a top lever. The chrome lever broke and I am unable to find the part to replace it.
    The toilet has UPC at the back of the toilet seat. The tank cover has these numbers written inside:
    Made in U.S.A. - 4025; 4026; MJAN229375
    I tried Crane but I was not able to locate a flush lever that operates from the top of the tank cover.
    Any help would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Plunger/TurdPuncher kingsotall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Flagstaff, AZ Sitting on an upside down 5 gallon bucket next to the GO 68HD


    UPC means that Uniform Plumbing Code deems it compliant to their standards.
    I just post cuz I like to see my avatar.

  3. #3
    Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale Peanut9199's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ontario, Canada


    4025 4026 is American Standard i believe it was a "Compact" toilet.
    The replacement trip lever for it is a model number 047148-0020A Chrome.
    You should be able to get a fit's all handle from the big box store, Fluidmaster has one it's part nuumber 681c that will bend in lots of different directions.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts