Need help with a project

Users who are viewing this thread

Gilbert Sprous

Reaction score
I need a favor from all my friends, I am taking an MBA and part of it is a business plan on a fictitious product or service. The fictitious service is aimed at tradesman that visit several places in one day and have clients that have to wait in for them. Could be plumbers, aerial installations, joiners, deliveries, carpet cleaners, etc... Just so you know it is me and not a Hack, my middle name is Adam, I went by Bud growing up in Springfield and spent 20 years in the Army in the Artillery. The link below will take you to the product description with a link to the survey at the end of the description. Just put done in the comments here so I can keep track of who I owe favors. Oh don't forget to hit done after you take the survey so that it puts the information in, and it is anonymous. Thanks Oh yeah, I only have a couple of days and it is only 10 questions after the product description so please do not wait. Be sure to hit the link that says "client_survey"

http://www.mercurycs.co.uk/client_survey.htm

Gilbert Sprous

Reaction score
I am up to 3 from this site, I appreciate all that you are doing for me. The survey is only 10 questions and I need about 14 more total. Any help will be appreciated.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks