Oh Yeah! Propagation. It is that time of year.

Users who are viewing this thread

hygron

Reaction score
Website
hygronomics.com
Here at Bonneau Pepper Farm, We are getting ready to do all of our Spring propagation.

We will be posting and following our seedlings as they sprout and begin to thrive.

The Medium we use for propagation will be, Oasis Horti-cubes, and Pro-Mix BX. A soil-less grow medium. Both mediums are excellent and can easily be used by Pros, and Hobbyists with great results.

We will be starting; Lettuce, Beans, Tomatoes, and, of course; Peppers of all varieties. We also are going to attempt to grow and show Onions and Corn grown with hydro fertigation methods.

I want to thank Terry for giving me a board to share on; And, I invite you all to check out my green living hydro grow forum http://hygronomics.com/forum1

Dan Brown

Reaction score
Hmmm, im think of getting my own little green house, what would you recommend to start off with hygron, you seem like a pro at this! Hope all goes well with the veg's and fruit's :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks