Plumbing and floor plan

Users who are viewing this thread

brosnt1

Reaction score
Can a professional plumber plumb new construction regardless of the floor plan. is there always a way to accomplish the plumbing.

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
10 times out of 10, yes. If the framer doesn't make allowances for certain crucial drain stacks in the home, the framer has to come back and either move joists or header them off to make it work. Floor plans designed by any architect, engineer, carpenter hold a large part of the responsibility of how things *mesh* in the design and planning of DWV systems installed by plumbers.

Short of a electric chain saw or sawzall, all things are possible with a plumber. :eek: :D

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
plumbing

As I told a carpenter foreman on one job where the rough floor was also the final floor, "You can cut the opening I need to put the plumbing in, or I can do it. The only difference will be that I will not worry about how you will be able to put it back." All things are possible, as long as you do not get discouraged.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks