(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Assembled Height not height than 26 1/2" inches

DIY Junior Member

Default Assembled Height not height than 26 1/2" inches

We have a toilet that we need to replace. Due to the counter placed over the toilet we're limited on space. The toilet that came with the house was made by Mansfield, and is approximately 26 1/2 inches high from the base to the top of the bowl with lid. My wife and I have been all of the internet and at our local Home Depot and have not found anything close, except one that was around $1,000???. We're looking for either some specific options or perhaps a site that we can filter by assembled height and not what we seem to find which is bowl height.

Quote Originally Posted by pecck View Post
    We have a toilet that we need to replace. Due to the counter placed over the toilet we're limited on space. The toilet that came with the house was made by Mansfield, and is approximately 26 1/2 inches high from the base to the top of the bowl with lid. My wife and I have been all of the internet and at our local Home Depot and have not found anything close, except one that was around $1,000???. We're looking for either some specific options or perhaps a site that we can filter by assembled height and not what we seem to find which is bowl height.
    Most standard-height toilets are going to be between say 27.5 and 30 inches high.

The Toto Supreme II is a great toilet and only stands 25-9/16". Model Number MS634114CEFG

Here's the spec sheet: http://www.totousa.com/Portals/0/Pro...34114CEF_G.pdf

Street price about $499-ish in white.

DIY Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wjcandee View Post
    Most standard-height toilets are going to be between say 27.5 and 30 inches high.

The Toto Supreme II is a great toilet and only stands 25-9/16". Model Number MS634114CEFG

Here's the spec sheet: http://www.totousa.com/Portals/0/Pro...34114CEF_G.pdf

Street price about $499-ish in white.
    Thank you very much for the quick response. I should have mentioned that we're looking for something that is $300 or less ... if possible.

Good luck! If you do find one at that price, invest in a good plunger to go with it.

You must have a very "thick" countertop, because most are at 31" to the top and 1 1/2 to 2 inches thick which should give you a 29" high toilet space. In the old days almost all toilets fit under the counter, but now, because of the low flush volume, the tanks are higher to create more pressure.
    Licensed residential and commercial plumber

I think pecck wants to leave a little room for maintenance. Too bad the counter is not on some kind of lift-up mount.