new piston pump, air in hose

Users who are viewing this thread

bgrantalasykes

Reaction score
Hi yesterday we bought a pompco piston pump. Pump works well but there is air in the hose. And so recharging the water tank to 50psi takes about 15 min. The pump has been primed. It is bubbling where the water discharges from the well. I am worried something happened to the underground well l i ne that is allowing air in. When we finally got some water to come through it was rusty and still seems slightly discoloured. We have drained the lines to the house several times. We havent had any trouble with freezing lines or running low on water and it has been wet here lately. We heat our house with water and it is below 0 C now so critical we get water soon. It has already been 2 days.
Any ideas are appreciated
Thanks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks