The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
bridal_4877.jpg

Bridal Veil Falls Trail

bridal_4861.jpg

It was a bit misty here with the water falling from above over the rock face.

bridal_4860.jpg

Looking toward the North on the way up to the falls.

Driving Directions:
From Everett, follow US 2 east to Gold Bar. Continue on US 2 for 7 more miles to just before it crosses the Skykomish River (near milepost 35), and turn right onto the Mount Index Road. Proceed on this dirt road 0.4 mile, turning right on the road signed "Lake Serene Trail 1068." The trailhead and large parking area are 500 feet farther (elev. 600 ft.)

Last edited:

Dhagin

builder:anti-builder
Reaction score
Hi Terry.

Great hike i wandered up some years back. I don't remember, but do you get a look up at Mt Index at all from that trail?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Hi Terry.

Great hike i wandered up some years back. I don't remember, but do you get a look up at Mt Index at all from that trail?

Mt Index is on the same side of the highway as the trail, so no view of Index there. Not so much on views except for what you see on the pictures, but very nice of the falls.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks