kerdi linear drain

Users who are viewing this thread

reefmkr

Reaction score
Hi everyone, first time posting here. been checking this forum for my master bath remodel....

I have quick question, i was at big box store and saw Kerdi Linear Kit with cover kit on clearance for price of regular Kerdi drain. so i bought it thinking it will work with mud pan... been researching on internet but can't fine any information on kerdi linear drain on regular mud pan. does anyone have information on this type of install? does it install just like regular linear drain on mud pan?

TIA

Lee

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
You need to use Kerdi with the Kerdi drain (both types), but it will work with either one of their foam pans, or building it out of deckmud. It is a bit more critical getting the height just right. I don't remember if they have a video on that on their site. Safest thing is to call their tech support line for guidance. If you got it for the price of their conventional drain, you got a screaming good deal!

reefmkr

Reaction score
Thank you both for your reply...

here is part number for for drain KLV60E60 24 inch drain and part number for Grate KLAR19EB60 24 inch by 3/4 inch frame height.
i found this on youtube last night and wondering if this is way to do it? except using kerdi...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks