rain soft problems

Users who are viewing this thread

whyworry78

Reaction score
Hello I have a 2001 rainsoft gold series that needs repair. The system rejuvenates but does not take the water out of the holding tank so the tank just keeps filling. Is this something I can repair maybe o rings or something, or should I just replace the whole system? If I need to repair where can I get the parts? Thanks for any information

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
Can you post a picture of the unit? I believe the Gold series from then was a proprietary Fleck valve, similar to a 5000, but this is only a guess.

whyworry78

Reaction score
20131119_074937_resized.jpg20131119_074957_resized.jpg20131119_164051_resized.jpg20131119_164309_resized.jpg

whyworry78

Reaction score
I took all of the things I could find apart and cleaned them checked for kinks inspected all I could see I hope I got the problem fixed. started a regen to see what will happen. I have never heard from rain soft since I bought the unit and what are the odds they called me last night and asked if I needed a tune up told me it would be $90 plus parts to come out and look at it. I told them I didn't need them just yet. What do the numbers mean when you press the rain drop and the program enter at the same time?

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks