(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Crown BWC Error Message

Default Crown BWC Error Message

My Crown BWC151 boiler keeps showing an error message of E19 - according to the panel it means return water temperature is too high. My plumber who installed the boiler 3 years ago has been at my house 4 days in a row and can't figure out the problem. We had a similar issue about a year or so ago and had even had Crown rep in to ensure everything was hooked up correctly. My plumber has installed several high efficiency boilers and has had problem with both Crown and Peerless. He can't seem to get Crown Rep to call him back, and I have an email into Crown as well. I know little about the plumbing involved but if anyone has some thoughts that I can pass along to my plumber I'm happy to hear them.

Quote Originally Posted by dmwesq View Post
    My Crown BWC151 boiler keeps showing an error message of E19 - according to the panel it means return water temperature is too high. My plumber who installed the boiler 3 years ago has been at my house 4 days in a row and can't figure out the problem. We had a similar issue about a year or so ago and had even had Crown rep in to ensure everything was hooked up correctly. My plumber has installed several high efficiency boilers and has had problem with both Crown and Peerless. He can't seem to get Crown Rep to call him back, and I have an email into Crown as well. I know little about the plumbing involved but if anyone has some thoughts that I can pass along to my plumber I'm happy to hear them.
    I'm having the same problem. Have you had any luck getting it resolved?