Just i want a new furnace

Users who are viewing this thread

J

jbill303

Hello Friends.

I am in the process of purchasing of new furnace plz. give the any idea or send the good link about
high efficiency furnace immegietly i am waiting?

Thanks,

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Such an open-ended question, hard to respond. FIrst, many people here may not know what's available in Canada (there are some people from there on here, but they are not the majority), then, we have no idea of your house size, insulation, or actual location, or what fuel you need to run it on. Replacing the old one with a new one of the same size is often a mistake, as they usually are oversized. AN oversized furnace isn't as effieicnt, nor does it provide the best comfort, so a proper Manual-J heat loss assessment is the first thing that should happen. Only then, can you size the thing properly, and only when you know that and the fuel available would it be possible to make a valid suggestion as to what you may wish to get.

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
What you need to do is contact 2 or 3 local HVAC contractors to assess your situation, give you written estimates - something to work with.

The most important word was "local" - prices and requirements do vary widely from area to area.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks