GOBO help!

Users who are viewing this thread

jessb_55

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find GOBO parts for an old shower two handle faucet. I originally had to replace the cartridge because the thing was leaking and I thought I had a Delta faucet cause the cartridge looked like one I found online for Delta and plus it has extenders and handles identical to Delta. Well for the longest time I couldn't figure out why I couldn't the new cartridge to sit quite right inside the valve, leaving the screw that holds the handle on not able to get tight either.

Can anyone lend some advice?

Attachments

• shower2.jpg
    shower2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,399

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Your photo is really small. Maybe try uploading a larger file so it shows better.

Many of the plumbing men here are amazing at sourcing these parts - but your photo is quite small. I have never seen one before.

Sorry - wish I could help. JW

jessb_55

Reaction score
Is Valley made by GOBO? I've sent 2 emails to GOBO and no response. I'll try to send you pics but currently I can't get the one "good" cartridge out of the faucet? Any advice there?

Here's a couple more pics.

Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• backoftub.JPG
    backoftub.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,596
  • tubvalve.JPG
    tubvalve.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 1,287
  • tubpieces.JPG
    tubpieces.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 1,350

jessb_55

Reaction score
okay I got the cartridge out, here's some pics of it. Doesn't say a darn thing on it in terms of identification etc.

Attachments

• goodcartridge.JPG
    goodcartridge.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 1,653
  • goodcartridge2.JPG
    goodcartridge2.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,540
  • goodcartridge3.JPG
    goodcartridge3.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,264
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks