Cucina, Anyone recognize this faucet or cartridge?

Users who are viewing this thread

ruck139

Reaction score
P1040489.jpgP1040490.jpgP1040491.jpg

Hey, trying to identify this faucet so I can purchase the correct cartridge. Searched the entire piece and there is no name on it anywhere. I bought it in 2005 and paid a pretty penny for it, so don't just want to toss it. It kills me that I don't remember the brand. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Caduceus

Master Plumber
Reaction score
That appears to be a Cucina faucet. Brigida, series 7100-32-TS with San Marco Bronze finish. Here is a link to their website. They usually have a lifetime warranty so maybe you can get contact info on their site as well as confirming this is your faucet. Look at 'Traditional' faucets on the home page and look at the Brigida.
Link: http://www.mycucina.com/

ruck139

Reaction score
Thanks Caduceus, I actually found it this morning after an exhaustive search. Turns out the company went out of business and was bought by a new guy who I spoke to today. No lifetime warranty since the original company is gone, but I can buy a part kit from the new guy for $85 for two cartridges and a few washers and some other stuff. Better than throwing away a $600 faucet! Thanks for the reply.

friendinphoenix

Reaction score
That appears to be a Cucina faucet. Brigida, series 7100-32-TS with San Marco Bronze finish. Here is a link to their website. They usually have a lifetime warranty so maybe you can get contact info on their site as well as confirming this is your faucet. Look at 'Traditional' faucets on the home page and look at the Brigida.
Link: http://www.mycucina.com/
Ruck139, can you tell me who they guy was you bought the replacement part from and the phone number please? I need a replacement filter for a cucina faucet.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks