(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Who can service my Kinetico head (pistons)? Indy Kinetico dealer has exhausted me

Default Who can service my Kinetico head (pistons)? Indy Kinetico dealer has exhausted me

I've been through the head and all is good except the pistons (1 is broke). Kinetico Indy (Indianapolis, IN) has worn me out with extemely poor service. I've attempted to work with them 5 times in the last 3 weeks, and they keep pushing a new $2,000 unit. They send out sales reps on their service calls. Our System 30 is only 10 yrs old. In other words, it's worth another couple hundred dollars to try and repair.

Are there any known shops (besides Kinetico Indy) in central Indiana that service Kinetico? Thanks.

I have the answer to my question: Kessco Water in Terre Haute, IN serviced my valve while I waited. Kinetico Indy quoted $1,000 for system rebuild including rebedding. Kessco? ----------> $270. Wow.

DIY Senior Member mialynette2003's Avatar

I am a true believer that if you do not ask the question, you will never get the answer you are looking for. Congrads on finding an honest Kinetico dealer. They are fgew and far between. Most of the time they just want to rip you off.

I stand erected; I'm looking at the paperwork from the Indy tech's visit on 9/18 and he friggn quoted $1,700 for system rebuild...lolollllololollllllll. It was $1,000 for valve only. $1,700 for system rebuild...blaaahahahahaaaaaaaahahaha. Kinetico Terre Haute basically rebuilt the valve and I rebedded, total $270. $1,700 omffffffffffffff. Letter in the works to Kinetico president. This crap has gotta cease.