Plywood thickness under tile

Users who are viewing this thread

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
In mine too Bob. But if a man is going to trash my opinions and cast doubt about my skill set or methods a little bashing needs to happen. I'm working hard to showcase Jim for the "Unprofessional" he is. Look what's happened. Mr. Bridge himself is coming to his rescue. These men chat about blaa blaa blab but the fact is they are both retired. Neither builds bathrooms for a living.

I've been installing Kerdi longer than John Bridge now. John Bridge only worked on average showers at best and does not go out of his way to promote flood testing showers. This is reckless for someone like like John because he could make a big difference online. Lets see how long John Bridge hangs around. He certainly can not support his post with photo's. Pictures of his work. John wrote somewhere i think he only flood tested 3-4 showers with Kerdi. And now he is advertising he is an expert witness... I find this so funny.
John, I stopped seeing the humor in this thread, but I see and know that you do a great job and care deeply about every little aspect of it. I have no doubts about your ability. Maybe you and Jim ould hire a couple of hot babes to represent you guys and do the mud wrestling thing. The winnner wins the arguments, but the skills and knowledge remain the property of their owners. And post the videos of the feat, please. (not your feet).

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks