Trying to indentify roman tub rough in valves

Users who are viewing this thread

Fkhuk

Reaction score
I have been doing some upgrades to a house I recently inhereted, and havent had any real issues with outdated parts up until now. With this being a roman style tub with the actual rough in behind a tile wall that I have no intention of cutting into to gain access (doing simple upgrades to put the house up for sale) I am just looking to find out what companies of trim I can use, or if there is some sort of adapter to use other companies. From what I have found in my research, I am leaning towards this being a Kohler set up. The house was my dads and he was in the plumbing business so I know that it is going to be a well known and reputable company, and not a one off, out of business brand. Here are a few photos to help you identify.

Attachments

• photo-31.JPG
    photo-31.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 308
  • photo-30.JPG
    photo-30.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 328
  • photo-29.JPG
    photo-29.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 316
  • photo-28.jpg
    photo-28.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 325
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks