F&W deep well jet pump replacement

Users who are viewing this thread

Reach4

Reaction score
If that pump is just rusty and still working, I would knock off the rust and paint it with Epoxy Enamel paint.

I agree-- why replace a working pump? If the rust bothers you, I would brush on POR-15 Rust Preventive Paint as a primer under any top coat. http://www.por15.com/POR-15-_p_8.html It can also be used without a top coat. It becomes a dull dark grey to black if there is no top coating, but it does cover and then inhibit rust.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
It might have been Simer, if they were making plastic pumps a generation ago. Easy enough to find an image of the ubiquitous pump. One of the results has the Simer name on the same pump.

5unv.jpg

This thread was about a deep well cast iron jet pump, not a single stage plastic crap, crap.

Make sure you make a copy of your disappearing ink thermal receipt, Because you will need it.

Have Fun.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks