Where to get White Diamond Bowl Cleaner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Billyfixit

Reaction score
... the awesome toilet bowl cleaner.

Do you need a plumbers license to buy it? I live in central florida and went into a plumbers supply store and they never heard of it. Is there a known chain that sells it?

Thanks in advance..

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
... the awesome toilet bowl cleaner.

Do you need a plumbers license to buy it? I live in central florida and went into a plumbers supply store and they never heard of it. Is there a known chain that sells it?

Thanks in advance..

I have no idea if this stuff is any good. It's got a lot of HCL in it (23%). If this isn't a troll or an ad, then I might try it. Why do you think it's "awesome"?

Here's the manufacturer's web site to order it: http://www.amchem.net/storefront/Amchem-White-Diamond-BowlCleaner-1Gal-P-734743

Billyfixit

Reaction score
I have no idea if this stuff is any good. It's got a lot of HCL in it (23%). If this isn't a troll or an ad, then I might try it. Why do you think it's "awesome"?

Here's the manufacturer's web site to order it: http://www.amchem.net/storefront/Amchem-White-Diamond-BowlCleaner-1Gal-P-734743

Umm no..no troll. One of my plumber friends used that alot on the job, he died, and it could take a horrible toilet and make it like new in 15 mins or so. Also very good at cleaning out the blow hole in the toilet. Since hes gone, I have no access to it anymore and I have two toilets to clean that are in horrible condition. Anyway, thanks for the response.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Don't know if this applies here, but some chemicals are not sold to normal consumers, and you may need a license or special training to be able to access it on a commercial account.

Reach4

Reaction score
I found that if I search for "HCL, emulsion " I get similar products with a different brand.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks