Happy Friday the 13th

Users who are viewing this thread

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
I hope everyone has a Good Day.

I am superstitious, and today is going to be Great for me.

Have a Great Day.

DonL

Reaction score
You got 3 more hours Don... you can do it!

It was a good day for the most part.

Truck would not start, and I ran out of beer working on it.

Dang the bad Luck.

Have a great day.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Friday was good. I finished the crawl and the attic plumbing without being poked too many times by nails going in and out of the attic access, and only bruised myself a bit in the crawl. I found a hidden rock sized hunk of concrete under the plastic with my knee. That hurt too. I finally gave in and took an Advil as the pain in my ankle from trying to balance on ceiling joists was too much to allow sleep.
Going hiking today though. So it's all good.

Last night at a birthday dinner for a friend of Sue's was fun. Bernie across the table from me turned out to be a Bio-Clean customer and recognized me from the web site. Good times!

DonL

Reaction score
Friday was good. I finished the crawl and the attic plumbing without being poked too many times by nails going in and out of the attic access, and only bruised myself a bit in the crawl. I found a hidden rock sized hunk of concrete under the plastic with my knee. That hurt too. I finally gave in and took an Advil as the pain in my ankle from trying to balance on ceiling joists was too much to allow sleep.
Going hiking today though. So it's all good.

Last night at a birthday dinner for a friend of Sue's was fun. Bernie across the table from me turned out to be a Bio-Clean customer and recognized me from the web site. Good times!

Sounds like you had some Fun.

And You are working to hard.

Have a great weekend.

Cookie

Reaction score
Don you didn't do bad... Terry, it sounds painful! I broke a tooth... :(

DonL

Reaction score
I am missing two toofs myself; top front toofs. Implants need months to bond, then 2 new teef, and walllet gets much much thinner. :)
:eek:

Sounds like you have been eating to many Muffins.

Get well soon.

Cookie

Reaction score
Well... I look at it this way, I got 59 years on this tooth, better mileage than any car. :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks