I could really use some help with start up - what are the best settings for my application? I haven't input or filled anything. I have read many posts where the poster had to perform multiple backwash's to correct start up issues...
Here are my specs:
* 2600 sq ft House (Just built)
* 3/4" (7/8" OD) PEX Tubing Main feeding my header valve which then has 1/2" PEX feeding house. Each appliance has its own shut off valve at the header.
* 3/4" PEX Water Softener Prep
* 2 Full, 1 half bath (No jetted/deep tubes & no body sprayers)
* 4 people (2 adults, 1 teenager, and a 10yr old)
* Average water use
Community Well water:
Arsenic: 10ppb (billion)
iron: .3 ppm
Sodium : 38mg/l
Total Trihalomethanes: 80ppb (billion)
Total Haloacetic Acids: 60ppb (billion)
Lead: 1.5ppb (billion)
Copper: 1.3 ppm
Flow Test 7.32gpm (41 secs to fill 5 gal bucket)
Any and all help much appreciated!!!
Last edited by Smokerman; 09-12-2013 at 07:05 PM.