Fleck 9100 problem

Users who are viewing this thread

bigstar

Reaction score
HI.
Have Fleck 9100 at home. I have the following problem. With one bottle is all good. Regeneration phase match, the water is soft. The second one I do not drink salt water. Instead drink pours water into the tank. During the phase of the pouring water pouring. Exchange lower seals & spa.cers and / or piston ?

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
So one tank either 1 or 2 is good but the other is not?

Water pours into the tank??????

Age of the system?
city or well water?

How long has this been going on?

Did you put the system in or did some one else?

bigstar

Reaction score
During phase drinking water softener is poured into the tank of salt. The problem affects only one bootle.

Last edited:

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
So if I under stand this correctly only one tank is good and treats the water like it should but the other tank is like there is nothing there and does not treat the water?

Which tank is the bad tank?? that can be answered by looking on the control head at the little pointer under the motor , there are two pointers. The very bottom one shows which tank the unit is using to treat the water.
If the pointer is on say tank 1 and the water is good then tank 2 is the bad one and the most likely reason is that the distributor tube is not in the 2nd tank adapter correctly and the water is going in and out with out ever going through the media and can give a salty taste for much of the run.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks