Where can I get a blue toilet?

Users who are viewing this thread

oldmaven

Reaction score
I need to replace an old blue American Standard toilet. The replaceemnt must flush well and should be as compact as possible (distance from rear wall to the wall that hits my knees is only 45"). Who makes them? Who sells them? (preferably in or near E-central NJ)

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
I need to replace an old blue American Standard toilet. The replaceemnt must flush well and should be as compact as possible (distance from rear wall to the wall that hits my knees is only 45"). Who makes them? Who sells them? (preferably in or near E-central NJ)

Kohler k-3458 is a pressure assist flush (sloan flushmate) Wellworth that is available in blue. Skylight is the name of Kohler's blue. Avoid the ingenium flush one piece that comes in the same color. The ingenium flush, in my opinion born of harsh experience, sucks.

Last edited:

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Kohler k-3458 is a pressure assist flush (sloan flushmate) Wellworth that is available in blue. Skylight is the name of Kohler's blue. Avoid the ingenium flush one piece that comes in the same color. The ingenium flush, in my opinion born of harsh experience, sucks.

Gerber also makes the Viper in two shades of blue. However, it's not a toilet that I would recommend based upon the appearance of its trapway and the fact that it only has a 2-inch flush valve. If you want a strong flush and a bowl that clears every time, that's probably not going to do it for you anywhere near as well as the Wellworth with the Flushmate pressure-assist. You have to really read the specs in the Gerber marketing material, which would make you think it was the best toilet ever. It isn't, in my opinion.

Cacher_Chick

Test, Don't Guess!
Reaction score
My experience is that a white toilet looks fine, regardless of the color of the other fixtures. Opinions may vary.

Asktom

Reaction score
A new blue toilet won't match the blue of the old one. I'm with cacher_chick, get a white one.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks