Pullout tub shower diverter

Users who are viewing this thread

SadlerConstruction

Reaction score
20130828_212902.jpg20130828_212958.jpg20130828_212652.jpg20130828_213531.jpg20130828_212838.jpgHey everyone, this forum saved my Butt tonight. We have one shower and the valve cartridge broke and have no idea who makes the valve... Long story short after reading one of the responses to a similar problem I was able to find the cartridge replacement mfg but they don't make the actual valve body and trim. The Pullout diverted isn't broken but it is in bad shape and could go any day. My question is... Can anyone ID this diverted valve?

Last edited:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
You might get it to work okay for awhile if you clean it up and install new O-rings...looks like at least one of them has a nick or two in it. Put some silicon plumbers grease on things and it should move easier, too.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks