Hydrocharger

Users who are viewing this thread

John Harding

Reaction score
I installed a new hydrocharger, it's in the right direction. It's the same one that was previously put in, and it has worked for 15 years. The new one when it is adjusted the whole way in, pulling the most air, I still have my storage tank water logged. I have a Braukmann on the side of the tank and the water level is always above it. It used to let the excess air out, but now I never have enough air in the tank. Do you have any answers? My pump is pumping good.

Thanks
John

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
The Hydrocharger will most likely be able to keep up. But it may not fill the waterlogged tank with air the first time. Fill the tank with air using a compressor, then see if the Hydorcharger can keep it that way.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks