Can you identify this control valve?

Users who are viewing this thread

ryroo

Reaction score
This was taken from a community college, it was used 3 years then they replaced with a larger system. I have 2 of these identical control valves with the brass head attached. I cannot find make/model information anywhere that positively identifies this. Can anyone help? photo 3-1.jpgphoto 1.jpgphoto 1.jpgphoto 5.jpg

the box this is mounted on has PN 40278
Under the main timer I can read "serial No 71101-005.000-0004c00" but it is identical on the second unit, so i'm not sure what that is identifying.
Thanks.

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
Fleck 2900 commercial valves that are set up as softeners or potassium permag units.
The one in the photo is part of a lock out system, there is a master control unit some place that is not on the valve control.

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
Pre-2006 Fleck 2900 electromechanical valve. The valve was re-cast as a single piece in the middle of 2005. A remote meter or other piece is missing as stated earlier. Probably a softener valve, it is set up for a 24" diameter tank (15 GPM DLFC). In that time frame, system 7 (twin alternating) or system 6 (series regeneration) were very common.

It appears to be in decent condition. It would make a great rental unit.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks