Top distributer/upper basket not fiting over inside tube...Fleck 7000sxt

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
Sorry about the misspellings, I wrote this in a hurry and when i edited it only the internal title was changed.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I was sent a distributor basket for every other fleck model besides the 7000sxt. Great. Hope they fix it, and fast.

Mikey

Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek
Reaction score
According to Fleck's spec sheet, the 7000sxt comes with either a 1.05" or 32mm (1.26") distributor pilot. Apparently you've got the larger size (maybe to provide a higher flow rate), but they sent a 1.05" basket. If your distributor tube looks to be around 1 1/4", and the basket you've got is around 1", that's the problem. Easily fixed if the dealer has the proper size in stock.

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
Another great deal from the Online Companies.

There was two, now there are three distributor sizes for the upper basket, the 1 and next size up are so close most can not tell the difference till it gets installed.

And then it is to late and time is eaten away..............

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
When purchasing from online retailers, please search for their address. If it is a motorhome, a house, or a UPS store, please dont support this type of business. Water treatment equipment should be purchased from a company that actually services, installs, and maintains equipment, not just shuffles paperwork and maintains a website. No overhead, no employees, no stock or inventory, etc. Just some guy in his underwear eating cheetos and forwarding over orders to a distribution house.

You got a 32MM distributor, (high flow) and a 1.05" top screen. This is a common mistake, mixing top screens happens since there are 4 common sizes for residentail applications. 13/16", 1.05" (same as 3/4" PVC), 1.25" (same as 1" PVC), and 32 MM (1.26" OD). They should ship you out the new screen without a problem.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks