World's Hottest Peppers

Users who are viewing this thread

hygron

Reaction score
Website
hygronomics.com
I have been growing Habanero for Whole Foods for some time now; We never made a ton of money doing this, and over the past 2 years I have had about 7 phone calls asking about Ghost peppers, Scorpion peppers, etc...etc

Well, this year I bought seeds for the hottest Peppers in the World; Including the Newest record holder. "The Carolina Reaper", Ghost (Bhut Jolokia), Yellow Ghost, Giant Ghost, 2 different Scorpion peppers, and a few more really hot and tasty peppers.

All these are in propagation and are almost ready to be placed in the greenhouse. I look forward to sharing images and data about the growth of these pepper cultivars as it becomes available. Thanks for reading.

note: I had unusually poor germination with these peppers; so my supply will be limited. I planned on around 200+ peppers, and I have about 20. The seed company replaced all; As good reputable seed companies will, and I will work them into the spring grow.

Dan Brown

Reaction score
Oh man i love spicy foods! But even saying that i dont think i can face a Carolina Reaper O_O , i hope all gose really well growing these peppers and remember to always taste your product before selling them ;) *wink wink* --> thats a joke by the way, i wouldn't attempt it.

Leonard W. Mendoza

Reaction score
I don't like too much spicy food and when the pepper is considered it's impossible for me to even taste it. Good luck to all of them who are going to consume it....:eek:

Sid Post

Reaction score
I find the really HOT peppers have very fruity flavors. Habanero, Scotch Bonnets, and Thai (those little red ones) are some I really like.

Most people however, eat them for 'bragging rights' at their favorite watering hole, not because they really like them.

Reach4

Reaction score
Most people however, eat them for 'bragging rights' at their favorite watering hole, not because they really like them.
I certainly agree with you there.

Vaseline can minimize the effects the next day.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks