4" to 5" DWV in PVC

Users who are viewing this thread

Beamar

Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a 4" to 5" in PVC for the DWV. I have a 4" lead setup that was never setup right. I had have the adp to switch it over to PVC and plan to route it out the roof correctly. In Chicago, it must increase in size by 1" before coming out of the roof. I rather not go to a 6". If someone can point me to a website or plumbing place that can help me out, that would be great.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
It would have to be in PVC, since ABS is not made in 5" size. You would need a 5" coupling and a 5 x 4 bushing, because they do not make a 5 x 4 coupling. You would probably have to go to an irrigation company, since they would be the most likely to use 5". IT is not a common plumbing size.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks