Help with pressure

Users who are viewing this thread

Phillip Gill

Reaction score
I have just replaced every part on my well and it will not pressure up past 40 psi and when I opened the water faucets it drops to 10 and it won't keep up. I seriously have replaced every part. The tank. The jet pump the pipe the foot valve. The jet assembly at the bottom. The well head. S well headAbsolutely everything except the casing. Im Stumped as what it can be. What am I overlooking

Phillip Gill

Reaction score
Yes I replaced that as well. Is there a particular way to run the lines. The way it is now I have the output line coming out of the pump to a T with a faucet I cat prime the pump with and it goes from there to another T that goes to the supply lines and into the tank on the other side or the supply line.

LLigetfa

DIYer, not in the trades
Reaction score
It sounds like a plugged jet. Maybe you got crud in it when you disturbed the well. With a plugged jet, all you have left is an impeller pump.

Craigpump

In the Trades
Reaction score
Yep, sounds like a plugged jet. They make a funnel shaped screen that goes in the jet assy to keep the crap out of the jet. I always put them in.

Unfortunately you have to pull the lines out to clear the jet...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks