Off the Grid Hyphonics, by Jon Woodward

Users who are viewing this thread

hygron

Reaction score
Website
hygronomics.com
Very interesting. I am curious about this method. However; I am a believer that you need to oxygenate your reservoir.

I still am interested, because I believe that many methods can be applied in hydroponics, and much is a matter of personal choice, and circumstances.

Thanks for sharing. I Might buy this, since I have been studying off the grid options for all substantial needs.

Last edited:

Jon Woodward

Reaction score

hygron

Reaction score
Website
hygronomics.com
I would love to give you a free copy since you have a link to my website. The system is simple and it works. You can not have too much water so your roots do not rot. Get in touch and I will email it to you.. Thanks
This seems a lot like simplified hydroponics. Taught in 3rd world countries. They use any container they can find, and add an overflow 1-2 inches (depending on whether it is a grow tray (made from recycled pallets, and lined with plastic), or a tall vessel, (like a 2 liter coke bottle), above bottom of vessel. This allows for roots to be partially submerged in nutrients solution all the time. You water until overflow starts. NO air provided. Is this similar to your method?

I use this method for plants with hydro medium in a standard type pot.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks